Bendigo Bathrooms specialises in custom laundry renovations that set the standard for design, quality and function. The laundry is often one of the smallest rooms in the house but it’s also one of the most used.
If anything, a laundry can be and usually is the most flexible room in your home. A laundry can be a:
- stand-alone laundry, where the primary functions of the room are washing and drying clothes and storage.
- Combined laundry and bathroom, which can be a very effective way to incorporate a second bathroom into a home.
- Laundry and powder room with a toilet and the laundry trough can double as a vanity basin.
- Utility room or mudroom. This is the ultimate laundry if you have space, and can be a drop-off point for coats and boots and an effective way to keep all utilitarian objects out of hallways and other rooms in the home.
- European laundry – ideal for small homes and apartments with space constraints. We have seen a trend away from European laundries with consideration instead given to combining a laundry with a second bathroom.
It is important to consider the following when planning your laundry renovations:
- space available
- cabinetry and finishes.
The collaboration of our designer with the client is crucial as a laundry is really about function and the way a client wishes to use this room to suit individual needs.
The look of the completed laundry renovation project is important and of course must reflect the owner’s style. Consideration can be given to having the same or similar finishes to kitchen and bathroom renovations in Bendigo homes.
The laundry might not be near other wet areas, however we recommend at least having a similar colour scheme even if the finishes are different. Contact Bendigo Bathrooms to take the first steps to a stylish and functional laundry renovation.